Full Cheese Collection Box
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Let your table talk!
Looking for a fun and unique experience around the table with friends and family? This cheese tasting collection box is all you need! It will bring joy through its flavors to your table when you want to spend some fun time together with friends and family. A unique discovery experience that kids and adults will equally enjoy as they will all find cheese they will love.
Serve it with fresh bread, crackers, grapes, fresh vegetables, dried fruit, and the jams included in the tasting box.
Max: 10 people
Download Our Suggestions For Preparing & Pairing This Cheese Box
This gift box includes:
- Latteria VillaVarda: a fresh and creamy cheese that is loved by everyone (~300 gr)
- San’Andrea Mezzano: a slightly savory cheese aged for 4 months that invites for one more bite after the other (~300 gr)
Cheese Refined in White Wine: A typical cheese from Veneto, refined under the skins of local white grapes for 6 months. This cheese is savory and aromatic. (~300 gr)
- Cheese Refined in Beer: Refined in vats covered in beer, this cheese is aromatic, tasty, pleasant, and inviting for another bite. (~300 gr)
- Sottocenere Cheese with Truffle: This exotic cheese has a delicate taste with a slight aroma of truffles. It is best appreciated on its own or paired with a glass of Sparkling Wine or Refosco. (~300 gr)
- Erborinato: A semi-soft blue cheese refined for 2 months with mint, verbena, chamomile (~300 gr)
- Cheese with Aceto Balsamico: This cheese, after being pierced, is placed in vats and covered with IGP Balsamic Vinegar of Modena. The flavor is aromatic, savory, pleasant, inviting and very particular. (~300 gr)
- Jams: Figs (50 gr), Red Onion (40 gr), Red Peppers (36 gr), Forrest Fruit (50 gr), Orange (50 gr), Chesnutt Honey (50 gr)
All products in this box are sourced from local Italian companies.
The products in this box are perishable and require express shipping to ensure the box arrives fresh and delicious.
Please note that the photos above are of a sample of the cheese only.